We are prayerfully looking at a gradual reopening of our campus beginning Sunday, May 17th. We have developed a three-phase plan that we believe will allow us to begin to gather as a church family in a very thoughtful, cautious and respectful way for our church family, guests and community.
Phase One - Begins May 17th
- We will continue to live stream our Sunday services using our website, Facebook Live, Roku, and Drive-In Church.
- Members and guests are welcome to attend our Sunday 10 AM services while exercising proper social distancing on campus.
- There will be no on-campus small group meetings or child care at 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
- There will be no Sunday afternoon/evening on-campus classes or gathering for children, students or adults.
- Members and guests are welcome to attend our Wednesday Night House of Prayer services in the auditorium at 6:30 PM while exercising proper social distancing on campus.
Phase 2 - Begins June 7th
- We will begin our on-campus small group meetings for children, students and adults at 8:30 AM.
- We will provide child care at 8:30 AM and at 10 AM along with Children's Church.
- Our Sunday afternoon/evening traditional June Picnics will begin for a much-needed time of fellowship as a church family.
- We will conclude our June picnic gatherings with our Celebrate America Picnic on Sunday night, June 28th, with live music, food and fireworks.
Phase 3 - Begins in August
- All Sunday night on-campus gatherings and classes will start back (AWANA, Discipleship 2, Chapel Class, Support Groups, etc.).