Large Group Fellowship: 8:15-8:45 in The Loft
- Enjoy a cup of coffee, some hot chocolate, or a soda as we gather for a time of fellowship with friends
Bible Study: 8:45-9:30 AM in the second level Family Life Center classrooms
- We are walking through the entire Bible!
- We are currently in the Old Testament, and utilizing the "Gospel Project" curriculum for our weekly studies!
- This is a time for small group connections, prayer, and digging into the Word!
Friends & Fellowship: 5:00-5:30 PM
- Join us in The Loft for snacks, sodas, and a great time of fellowship!
- Enjoy arcade games, Xbox, foosball or air hockey? Come prepare to play!
Student Worship Service: 5:45-7:15 PM
- Join us as our student praise team leads us in a time of uplifting and upbeat worship!
- Then, we will hear the Word of God proclaimed and be challenged by Pastor Cody.
- Finally, we break out into small groups to discuss how the Word specifically applies to our own lives! Breakout groups are led by our awesome small group leaders!
House of Prayer: 6:30-7:30 PM in Holmes Chapel
- Our students join the rest of the church for the House of Prayer.
- This is a time of encouragement through the Word and a time we spend corporately praying together.