Throughout the year, our church offers Sunday night classes for everyone, no matter your age or life-stage. Each week at 5:45 p.m., we are challenged and instructed through a variety of classes. We would love to have you join us. See a list of classes offered below, for questions call the church office at 256-353-8579. You can register for any of these classes by visiting this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0E4DA4AC2DA7FD0-2020
- DivorceCare is a special weekly support group and seminar led by people who understand what you are experiencing. Each week renowned experts on divorce and recovery are presented by way of video. Click here to learn more.
GriefShare is a very special support group for people grieving the loss of a loved one. Each GriefShare session includes a video seminar featuring top experts on grief and recovery. After viewing the video, you’ll participate in a small group discussion about what you’ve seen with others just like you. Click here to learn more.
- Financial Peace University is designed to teach you and your family how to get out of debt, stay out of debt, and build wealth. Each week lessons are presented by video by Dave Ramsey, a personal money management expert, popular national radio personality and author. The video lessons are then followed by class discussion, questions and answers. Click here for more information.
Cost of Discipleship
- If you are ready to take your walk in Christ to the next level and want to be signed up for Life on Life Discipleship, you must take this class before you can be paired up with a discipler. For more information, please contact Vanessa Stacks in the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discipleship 2 is a class study where every person is given the proper tools and steps on how to study their Bible. Understanding key words and phrases, the importance of context, application, rightly dividing and many other valuable principles enable each person to understand the Bible like they’ve never been able to do before. Discipleship 2 prepares you for an exciting lifelong journey of knowing God and His Word in a powerful, life-changing way.
Ministry Tools & Training
- If you have completed Discipleship 2, you are ready for the Ministry Tools & Training Class. To take this class you have to have completed COD, Life on Life, and Discipleship 2. For more information, please contact Vanessa Stacks in the church office at email@example.com.